Employers view CIPD qualifications as a mark of excellence, instantly recognized throughout the world. Your qualification also entitles you to CIPD Membership, which gives you access to a globally recognized network of people professionals and paves the way for lifelong learning of elite skills.
● Duration: 6 months
● Enrollment: Ongoing (Late enrollments follow a personalised study plan)
● Format: Blended Learning (online + face-to-face)
● Language: English
● Structure: 4 modules
● Membership Grades: CIPD Foundation Member
Through this course you will develop the skills of the HR elite. The CIPD Foundation Certificate provides you with the firmest foundation for your career in the people profession, incorporating both Human Resources and Learning & Development.
● Develop your skills by facing real-life challenges
● Learn to act with confidence and perform effectively
Through these 4 modules you will develop the expertise to support change and make an impact in your organization. We begin with Business, culture and change in context which considers the impact of external influences and how the digital and commercial environment shapes businesses and the culture within which they operate. Second module is Principles of analytics, which looks at how people professionals make both straightforward and complex choices as they carry out their roles.
The third module Core behaviours for people professionals, introduces the core behaviours for people professionals, focusing on ethical practice to create value. It considers how certain ways of thinking and acting should be universally consistent, even in new and challenging situations, to promote a sense of wellbeing and inclusivity in the organisation.The fourth module Essentials of people practice, introduces the fundamentals of people practice, ranging from the employee lifecycle to policies, regulation and law.
● If you miss preliminary enrollment, you may still join this course! With late enrollment, you will join the upcoming unit and follow a personalised study plan.
● Once you have registered for a qualification, you will join the CIPD as a Student Member and you will need to remain in membership for the duration of your studies. When you complete your qualification, you will be awarded the CIPD Foundation Membership, and the designation Foundation CIPD after your name.
Requirements & recommendations
● Good command of the English language
● We recommend this course to professionals with up to 5 years of HR experience
● Talk to an advisor to best see what course is suitable for you