THE GC INDEX®
Noosfera is a GC Partner
New Accreditation Session: 19-20 January 2023; Bucharest
The GC Index®, a digital Organimetric, measures and describes five proclivities i.e. five different ways in which people are inclined to make an impact and contribution.
It provides a language and framework for people that is simple, effective and outcome driven. It is scalable, reliable and adaptable, but most of all it creates a level playing field where everyone can contribute and make a positive impact.
- Individuals and organisations benefit from: The simplicity of the language and framework centred around the five key areas of impact.
- The sophistication of 100,000 different GC Index® profile combinations, showing how everyone can contribute,
- Promoting a framework that delivers the diversity of impact the modern world of work requires.
These individuals see the future. They engage others with a clear direction that brings focus to action
These are the individuals who generate the ideas and possibilities that have the potential to be transformational..
These individuals focus on getting the best from others, individually and collectively, in support of agreed objectives..
These are the individuals who get things done. As leaders they shape strategic plans and deliver tangible outcomes..
These individuals create a future to be proud of. They focus on making things better, continual improvement, and the pursuit of excellence..
What is The GC Index®?
The GC Index® is an Organimetric that liberates everyone to make a positive impact in their world.
Showing individuals, teams and organisations, how they can make their best contribution to drive measurable outcomes and boost performance.
We have a clear strategy to help at least 10% of the world’s population to maximise their game-changing potential.
Not everyone is a Game Changer but everyone can make a Game-Changing impact.
NEW - The GC Index® Accreditation Session by Noosfera.
19 - 20 January 2023. Book your seat now!
What are the benefits of becoming a GC Index Accredited Consultant?
Noosfera is a GC Partner and runs accreditation sessions for Individual and Team GCologists.
As an accredited GCologist you will have access to the global consulting network and the solutions presented by other consultants worldwide.
- License for the delivery of services based on The GC Index®.
- Accredited consultants receive discounts on The GC Index® personal and team profiles.
- Promotion on The GC Index® website as an accredited consultant.
- Access to key delivery and workshop tools.
- Invitations to monthly training sessions for The GC Index® impact.
CARMEN AGAPI, GENPACT
“ I have discovered the GCIndex while first presented by Doctor GC back in March 2017 in Romania and I instantly fell for the simplicity in which different types of personalities are presented and how it talks about the strengths of the people and how they can build on it rather than about the old school “ Areas of improvement”.
Although it has behind a lot of scientific research and analysis, its simplicity in which anybody can “read” and understand behaviors and how people contribute to outcomes is amazing. Also the fact that you can do an analysis of the way a team can behave and act and it immediately is relatable and can be connected with the environment in which they operate it is also a main plus which attracts me to the tool. It has so many ways in which it can help an organization from an individual level until an organizational level showing how everybody can have an impact that I cannot wait to see it grow its spectrum and also its implementation stories from year to year, can’t wait to hear more from the GCIndex team”
ROXANA RADULESCU, ALL PERSONAL
Cand conduceam departamentul de Learning & Development al unei firme internationale de avocatura, cautam un instrument pe care sa il putem folosi si care sa masoare nu doar personalitatea individuala a membrilor diverselor echipe, dar care sa ne ajute sa ne miscam apoi si in functie de obiectivele de business. Nu stiam de GC Index la momentul respectiv, si l-am descoperit acum, ca freelancer pe partea de consultanta HR, training si coaching, in Toronto, Canada.
Imi foloseste enorm ca sa pot oferi consultanta pe care mi-o doresc pentru clientii mei de acum. Lucrez cu el fie pentru proiecte de recrutare, ca sa atragem si sa pastram talentul de care organizatia are nevoie si care li se potriveste cel mai bine; fie pentru proiecte de dezvoltare si training pentru echipe ; fie pentru coaching individual cu top level executives sau business owners, ca sa isi poata masura impactul asupra propriilor echipe si afaceri. Este instrumentul care ne ofera tuturor o idee clara a pasilor de urmat si o masura a rezultatelor in business.
Ca GCologist, este si sansa mea de a ma alatura unei comunitati de profesionisti de la care pot sa invat continuu cum pot lucra cu GC Index in functie de nevoile clientilor mei. Pentru ca, in momentul de fata, sunt singurul GCologist pe piata canadiana, vreau sa ajut cat mai multe companii sa il implementeze aici, si, pe viitor, sa devin Master GCologist ca sa pot tine si cursuri de acreditare pentru profesionistii de pe aceasta piata.
CRISTIAN RADU, EURITMA
"Despre GC Index pot spune ca:
- Este foarte intuitiv pentru oricine isi citeste rezultatul, fie ca are studii manageriale sau nu.
- Ofera nenunarate insight-uri atat la nivel individual cat si de echipa a.i. poate fi cu usurinta utilizat in coaching si mentoring, atat individual cat si de echipa.
- Este un instrument care poate fi folosit atat de sine statator cat si in baterie cu alte instrumente.
- Are un mare avantaj fata de alte instrumente: toate cele cinci dimensiuni includ in ele, in sine, ADN-ul schimbarii, incepand cu ideea de Game Changer si continuand cu necesitatea de a contribui la schimbarea jocului."
MIHAI ZANT, COACH
"Am vazut instrumentul ca noul jucator in materie de pregatire pentru schimbare. Cred ca reuseste sa exprime foarte bine perspectivele necesare in etapele schimbarii si ce fel de impact poate avea fiecare rol. De asemenea demonstreaza o credinta puternica de a mea: ca o echipa de impact e una diversa si constienta."