Mentoring Programme Manager Course
Running a mentoring programme requires a considerable amount of expertise. This intensive, two-day workshop is designed to take you through every aspect of planning, implementing, sustaining and measuring a mentoring programme. Included in the support materials are:
- A detailed Programme Manager’s Guide+Kit
- Case studies
- Templates for selection, matching, measurement etc
- Extensive background materials
- Self-assessment guide for the International Standards for Mentoring Programmes in Employment.
- Enables you to learn from the practical experience of hundreds of mentoring programmes around the world
- Equips you with the templates you need to design and implement each stage of a mentoring programme
- Enables you to sell the mentoring programme to potential participants, and to key stakeholders, including the leadership team
- Introduces you to a global community of mentoring expertise
- Saves costs by ensuring you avoid the most common mistakes in setting up and running mentoring programmes
- Gives you confidence in your ability to make your programme work
- Provides the tools you need to monitor progress, evaluate outcomes and accredit your mentoring programme against international standards
- Committed to the standards and the ISMCP framework. Powered by The GCIndex®.