Noosfera is the exclusive representative of CMI & David Clutterbuck Partnership in Romania.
Mentoring is an "off-line help by one person to
another in making significant transitions in
knowledge, work or thinking.”
(Megginson & Clutterbuck)
Every business needs to make a strategic
transformation for the digital era.
But how can we stay human while going digital?
Leave a Legacy. Develop the Future Leaders
Mentoring Academy 642 in a Digital Era starts from the recognition that many senior executives and leaders wish to use their experience to share their wisdom and to help young business people to become more succesful.
Wishing to have the skills of an executive coach, plus advanced skills of mentoring, but without all the baggage that comes with the role of coach.
The program will help you:
1. develop a foundational mastery of developmental mentoring skills
2. become a growth agent in the business and leadership community
3. understand how to create a culture of learning, contribution, and excellence
4. embark for your internationally recognition by EMCC
Coaching & Mentoring in a Digital Era
The doing of coaching can be replciated by an Artificial Intelligence with relative ease.
The being of coaching requires presence, intuition and immense compassion.
OUTLINE Mentoring Academy 642
1. MENTORING AS A TWO-WAYS LEARNING AKU
2. MENTORING THE ENTREPRENEURS. MENTORING THE INTRAPRENEURS AWHI
3. MENTORING CONVERSATION 4 Business & Community TUI TUI
4. MENTORING IN A DIGITAL ERA MANAAKITANGA
Module One. AKO
MENTORING. A TWO-WAYS LEARNING
1. Developmental Mentoring
2. Mentor’s Manual
3. Insights into Mentoring within the
Local Context PRACTICE.
4. PRACTICE. Essential skills, tools,
*AKO [a’ku]-Teach & Learn at the same time
Module Two. AWHI
INTRAPRENEURS, GAME CHANGERS
1. Mentoring the Game-Changers, the
Strategists, the Polishers, the
Implementers, the Play Makers
2. MATCHING with the Millenials
3. PRACTICE. Essential skills, tools,
4. Transcript of mentoring session with
critical analysis and reflection
*AWHI [a’fi]- supporting the growth of someone
else by nurturing them (maōri)
Module Three. TUI TUI TUITUIA
MENTORING CONVERSATION for business and community
2. New Generation Leaders
3. Group Supervision
4. PRACTICE. A Bank of Massively
5. Review of the Mentoring Relationship
6. Transcript of mentoring session.
Critical Analysis and Reflection
*TUI TUI [tuj’tuj]- Togetherness Network (maōri)
Module Four. MANAAKITANGA
MENTORING IN A DIGITAL ERA
1. E-Mentoring. Design&Structure.
2. How to stay human while enhancing a
digital transformation of your
3. Individual Mentor’s Development Plan
4. PRACTICE. Advanced skills, tools,
techniques in a digital era
5. Learning Log. Continuing Reflection
upon mentoring experiences
*MANAAKITANGA [ma naa’ki tan ga]- upholding the selfrespect
/authority of others (mana) while growing their capacity.