Mentor and Mentee training (2-3 days, F2F or blended)
- fundamentals of the mentoring relationship and mentor/ mentee roles,
- practice of core skills (advanced questioning and listening, giving feedback, guiding/advising, rapport building, creating a sense of relationship purpose and the effective use of anecdote, metaphor, and analogy);
- review sessions to maintain relationship momentum and to equip participants with additional skills and techniques
- specialist input for particular programme purposes (e.g. diversity mentoring, executive mentoring, first time managers).
- An extensive e-book How to make the most of developmental mentoring
- Additional handouts and developmental tools
- A full The GCIndex profile report. (We recommend making The GCIndex mentees/mentors group/team profile.
- Equips you with the templates you need to design and implement each stage of a mentoring relationship;
- Gives you confidence in your ability to make your mentoring relationship work;
- Enables you to sell the mentoring programme to potential participants, and to key stakeholders, including the leadership team
- Introduces you to a global community of mentoring expertise;
- Saves costs by ensuring you avoid the most common mistakes in setting up and running mentoring programmes;
- Enables you to learn from the practical experience of hundreds of mentoring programmes around the world;
- Provides the tools you need to monitor progress, evaluate outcomes and accredit your mentoring programme against international standards
- Committed to the standards and the ISMCP framework. Powered by The GCIndex®;
- Completion of mentor course may be credited towards Foundation Mentor recommendation to become an EMCC member.
More info: contact @ noosfera.ro