Managers focus on the individual -- and all their unique attributes when coach their teams. To do this effectively, you need to create five ongoing conversations that keep people feeling connected and supported, celebrating a festival of work situations:
- use initial relationship and role orientation conversations to get to know each person and their potential contribution.
- have quick connections through email, phone calls, video, and other messaging to see how things are going.
- have regular check-ins (weekly or monthly) to touch base on expectations, workload, successes, and barriers.
- have developmental conversations that provide immediate feedback following performance, planning, learning, and skills development.
- use semi-annual reviews to slow down and think strategically about the future. These are also very good at connecting remote employees with one another, and team connectedness is at risk in remote situations. Great managers intentionally mitigate that risk
09:00- 9:30 Deschidere. "I’m an Workaholic. Trenduri din lumea muncii, by Noosfera”
09:30-11:00 CIPD Speeches
11:00-11:30 Coffee Break
13:00-14:00 Networking Lunch
14:00-14:30 CIPD Ceremony
14:30-15:30 Master Class. “COACHING ME COACHING YOU. A Festival of Roles in My Fizzing Team” [Nathan Ott-The GCIndex, Roxana Mocanu-Noosfera]