Noosfera • 1st CIPD APPROVED CENTRE • ROMANIA • 1st December 2018
Offers JIT assistance to our CIPD Chartered Institute of Personnel&Development Students
- Offers ongoing learners support;
- Keeps info updated on the dedicated platforms / applications and databases;
- Supports CIPD tutors in their roles (evaluation, teaching, evaluation);
- Insures full logistics and communication for the CIPD Learning events (week-end workshops, mid-week short courses, morning networking events);
- Contributes to the roll-out of the main projects in 2019: Re-design of the Learning Journey, Research and Needs Analysis polls, Network Curator & Community Building.
Job qualifications and experience:
- University studies (graduated or in progress);
- Work experience: 1-3 years; Students NGO and international learning or working experience will be a plus.
- Digital competencies: information user, content creator, communication – Europass1 Proficient level; problem solver and safety: Europass Independent User level;
- Client services: attentiveness, product knowing, time management, ability to use positive language;
- Clear communication skills: attentiveness, ability to use positive language, time management skills
- Romanian (speaking and writing – C2 level of proficiency);
- English (speaking and writing – B2 level of proficiency).
*) Suitable for flex working programme
**) Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Closing application date: 15th Dec 2018